Our strict case handling process
You can be rest assured that your case will be handled with due diligence and utter professionalism. Our UK visa expert shall review your case and assess the merits of your immigration application and keep you updated regularly, via email or telephone.
How will we prepare your UK visa application?
- We shall commence with a UK visa consultation
- We shall then advise you of the merits of your case and which application we
believe would be appropriate for you.
- Send you a client care letter containing details of your instructions and our
advice to you.
- Once you have confirmed your instructions, we shall then advise you of the relevant
documentation for your UK visa application.
- Once we have received all the documents from you we shall complete the application and
provide you with a copy for you to review before we submit it.
- Continue to liaise with the UKBA until a decision has been reached.
Reasons why you should choose us:
- Unlike other companies which operate only through a client portal system, we believe it is
important for you to be able to pick up the phone and speak to our UK visa specialist.
We shall always be there to listen to any concerns you have about your immigration
matter and accordingly we shall have the solution for you.
- A dedicated UK visa expert.
Delivery Time frame-We aim to send all clients a client care letter together with our Terms and Conditions within 24 hours of receiving payment. Once the client has confirmed his/her instructions we then aim to deliver to the client a full list of documents which shall be required in order for us to complete the UK visa application. Once we have received all the required documents we shall then prepare the UK visa application and provide the client with a draft for him to approve prior to submitting to the UK Border Agency.
You have verbally agreed that should you decide to terminate the contract before you formally instruct us, we will charge you £150 for our administration costs. This is to cover the cost of providing advice to you on the telephone, opening your file and processing any refund that may be due to you. Terminating this contract by you at any other time will result in you having to pay our fees for any relevant work being completed on your file.
Our UK visa expert is renowned for her commitment to the field of immigration and human rights and has conducted extensive legal research in the field of UK immigration, European Convention on Human Rights 1950 and the Human Rights Act 1998.