The Tier 4 visa category has been designed for foreign nationals who wish to come to the UK to study. The course which you wish to study must be at an acceptable level and must be provided by an education provider which is a licensed Tier 4 (General) sponsor.
Acceptable Course of Study:
You must demonstrate that you are applying to:
- Study a full-time course in the UK which satisfies the various requirements listed below.
- Complete a recognised Foundation Programme as a postgraduate doctor or a dentist.
If you will be studying a non-foundation programme, then this must:
- Lead to a qualification which is level 6 or above on the (NQF) National Qualification Framework, or that;
- Be for a short-term study abroad programme which will form part of your course at an institution which is overseas;
- Allow 15 hours per week of daytime study
Courses which are below NQF level 6 and not English courses or study abroad programmes , they must:
- Have been approved at or above level 3 on the NQF, or accredited at level 6 or above in the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework;
- Fall within the category of a pre-sessional course which will prepare you for your main course.
Requirement to show academic progression:
Please note that if you have previously studied in the UK under the Tier 4 (General) or even the student visa rules that were in place before 31 March 2009, then your Tier 4 Sponsor will not be able to assign you a CAS after 4th July 2011 unless you can show that;
- You shall be studying a course which shows academic progression from your previous studies; or that
- You merely require a Tier 4 in order to re-sit exams or to repeat modules, or
- You are seeking to submit an application to move to a new institution in order complete a course that you commenced at a different institution.
We totally appreciate the importance of a carefully prepared Tier 4 visa application. We will make sure that your immigration application is prepared correctly and that the supporting documentation adds weight to the application and persuades the UKBA/British High Commission to issue your Tier 4 visa application.
After you have confirmed your instructions to us, our UK Immigration Expert will review all the supporting documents and then prepare detailed legal representations which will be submitted with the immigration application and supporting documents. Our UK immigration expert will ensure that the correct legal references are made within the legal representations for your Tier 4 visa application. Our UK immigration experts are fully aware of the importance of legal representations (this basically means, legal arguments in support of your immigration application) you can be rest assured that our UK immigration experts will use their best endeavours to ensure that your case is thoroughly prepared, error free and finally flawlessly presented for a decision.
Our UK immigration experts are accredited to the highest level and can provide you with specialist immigration advice and representation. When you instruct us, you can be rest assured we will not sell your case to a network of providers, we are your one stop!! no complications and no you don’t need to communicate to us via a portal, you will be given our UK immigration experts direct telephone number and email contact details. If you want to you can even communicate via SMS, no problem. We value your custom and appreciate that the Tier 4 visa application process can be very daunting, so we will make sure we are with you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves when it comes to our UK immigration experts as they are committed to helping people like yourself in obtaining Tier 4 visas. We will never submit your immigration and then close your file. We will only close your file once we have received a decision from the UKBA. You have our promise that we will keep you up to date with the progress of your Tier 4 visa application.
We are specialists in helping our clients obtain Tier 4 visas. We provide excellent customer care and will conduct your case swiftly and carefully from start to finish.