Are you planning to come to the UK for business ?
If you wish to apply for a UK Business Visitor Visa then UK Visa Plus Immigration can help you with your application and queries. Our expert team of solicitors can assist you with the preparation of your UK Business Visitor Visa application and ensure that you meet with all the requirements of the relevant Immigration Rules, thereby leading to a successful application and avoiding the unnecessary expense of re-applying.
People require a business visit visa for many different reasons, such as, if you are attending a business meeting in the UK, delivering goods, film crew, academic visitor. In order to qualify for a Business Visitor visa, your salary must come from overseas and not from the UK business that you will be visiting.
You can apply for a Business Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, eg:
- Academic visitors.
- Doctors taking the PLAB assessment.
- Film crews on location.
- Representatives of overseas news media provided they are employed or paid by an overseas company.
- Religious workers intending to undertake some pastoral or preaching work.
- You’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training.
- You want to take part in a specific sports-related event.
- You’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform.
- You’re an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme.
- You’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post.
- You want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- You want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK.
Do I Qualify
To qualify for a UK Business Visitor visa, applicants must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- only visit the UK for a maximum period of six months;
- show that they will be able to maintain themselves whilst in the UK;
- show that they will be accommodated in the UK;
- able to meet the cost of their onward journey;
You must be able to demonstrate that you have strong, family, economic ties to your country of nationality. For example, we recently helped our clients obtain Business Visitor visa’s by demonstrating that the clients had paid employment, businesses, and/or assets to return to in their home countries. The Entry Clearance Officer was therefore satisfied and issued the required visa’s.
Call us now for your free visa assessment: +44 (0) 203 865 2665