Are you the fiancé of a UK citizen? You may apply for a UK Fiance Visa.
The basis of your application will be that you are the fiancé of a person who is present and settled in the UK. You will need to make an application for entry clearance and show that. If you are eligible, you will be given a visa which is valid for 6 months. Once your marriage has taken place in the UK, you will then be able to apply for a further leave to remain from within the UK. Furthermore, after a period of 5 years under the spouse visa you will be eligible to apply for a Indefinite Leave to Remain (also known as permanent residence).
We have assisted many client’s globally in successfully applying for UK Fiance visa’s. Our client’s often opt for the priority service which enables the UK visa is granted without any delays. We have assisted clients who have submitted their UK visa applications from New York, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Morocco, India, Pakistan, Canada, South Africa, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Nigeria, China, Trinidad and Tobago, Kenya and many more countries Furthermore client’s will also be able to submit their applications from Miami from 25th July 2016.
- A qualified Immigration Solicitor will assess the risks/merits of your Immigration matter and advise as to the best solution to meet your specific needs.
- Assist you with providing all relevant documents needed to make a successful application.
- We will advise you at all stages, assemble your materials, prepare and submit the application in accordance with the latest UKBA Policy guidance and Immigration Rules.
- We will manage the application process and liaise with the UKBA on your behalf to ensure that your application is processed swiftly.
- We will provide a professional and tailored approach in accordance to your individual needs.
- We have a team of established solicitors with a proven track record of successful applications.
Our immigration solicitors are renowned for delivering successful immigration solutions, guiding clients through the vast ever-changing and complex immigration rules. We are specialists in helping our client’s obtain UK Fiance visa’s. We will conduct your case swiftly and accurately from start to finish and get you the visa you desire.
The Home Office has introduced stringent requirements which you will need to meet in order to make a successful visa application. There is a vast amount of documentary evidence you will need to provide in order to support the fact that you are in a genuine relationship and that you meet the financial requirements as set out in the Immigration Rules. Most applications are refused due to the fact that applicants have not been able to fully support their applications with documentary evidence.
If you wish to apply for a UK Fiance Visa from any country then UK Visa Plus Immigration can help you with your application and queries. Our expert team of solicitors can assist you with the preparation of your visa application and ensure that you meet with all the requirements of the relevant Immigration Rules, thereby leading to a successful application and avoiding unnecessary expense of re submitting your application to the Home Office.
If you have already had a UK Fiance Visa application refused contact UK Visa Plus Immigration today, we are experts in winning appeal cases.
- We are able to offer a swift service to complete all paper work and file applications with the UKBA, your allocated Immigration Solicitor will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Do you need our help ? Complete the free assessment and a member of our team will contact you within 30 minutes to discuss your UK Marriage Visa application.
- If you require your visa urgently UK Visa Plus Immigration provide a Fast track Same Day visa Service, allowing you to obtain your visa within 24 hours.
Do I Qualify?
- The partners in the relationship must be above 18 years of age;
- They must have met and known each other prior to the application and must intent to live together permanently after their marriage has taken place;
- The couple must demonstrate that they have suitable living arrangements in the UK;
- Previous relationship must be ended;
- The financial requirement of £18,600 per year (gross) must be met;
- Must have an income of at least £18,600.
- If you are sponsoring a child as well as your spouse or civil partner you will need an income of at least £22,400.
- For example: If you are you are bringing 2 children with you to the United Kingdom, you must have an income of £22,400 and £2,400 for the additional child, so a total of £24,800.
- Cash savings can also be relied upon to meet the financial requirement.
English language requirement
An English language test certificate is necessary unless you are a National of a majority English speaking country or you have a degree which was taught in English.
Length of Stay
The initial UK Fiance visa will be valid for an initial period of 6 months during which the couple must enable their marriage. Before the end of that period, If you still meet the requirements, you can apply to be granted permission to stay under a UK Spouse visa for a further period of 30 months. Once you have completed 5 years in the UK, as the partner of someone who is a British citizen or settled in the UK, you can apply for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain).
Call our team now for an initial free visa assessment: