Are you a husband, wife, civil partner, you may apply for a UK Spouse Visa

The basis of your application will be that you are married to a person who is present and settled in the UK. You will need to make an application for entry clearance and must show that you are married and have met each other and that your relationship is subsisting.

Our client’s often opt for the priority service which enables the UK visa is granted without any delays.  We have assisted clients who have submitted their UK visa applications from New York, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Morocco, India, Pakistan, Canada, South Africa, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Nigeria, China, Trinidad and Tobago, Kenya and many more countries. Furthermore client’s will also be able to submit their applications from Miami from 25th July 2016.

  1. A qualified Immigration Solicitor will assess the risks/merits of your Immigration matter and advise as to the best solution to meet your specific needs.
  2. Assist you with providing all relevant documents needed to make a successful application.
  3. We will advise you at all stages, assemble your materials, prepare and submit the application in accordance with the latest UKBA Policy guidance and Immigration Rules.
  4. We will manage the application process and liaise with the UKBA on your behalf to ensure that your application is processed swiftly.
  5. We will provide a professional and tailored approach in accordance to your individual needs.
  6. We have a team of established solicitors with a proven track record of successful applications.

Our immigration solicitors are renowned for delivering successful immigration solutions, guiding clients through the vast ever-changing and complex immigration rules. We combine our knowledge of immigration law with the practical experience of making immigration applications and immigration appeals to ensure successful outcomes.

A UK Marriage Visa or a Spouse visa allows foreign nationals who are married to or in a civil partnership with a British citizen, or a person who has settlement status in the UK, to enter or remain in the UK.

If you are based outside of the UK, you will need to apply for Entry Clearance in order to join your spouse in the UK. The visa will be granted for two and half years after which time you can apply for further leave to remain, Indefinite Leave to Remain and Naturalisation as a British Citizen.

The Home Office has introduced a stringent criteria which you will need to meet in order to make a successful visa application. There is an extensive amount of documentary evidence you will need to provide in order to support the fact that you are in a genuine relationship and that you meet the financial requirements as set by the government. Most applications are refused because applicants have not been able to fully support their applications with documentary evidence.

If you wish to apply for a Spouse/Marriage Visa from the USA then UK Visa Plus Immigration  can help you with your application and queries. Our expert team of solicitors can assist you with the preparation of your visa application and ensure that you meet with all the requirements of the relevant Immigration Rules, thereby leading to a successful application and avoiding unnecessary expense of re submitting your application to the Home Office.

If you have already had a UK marriage application refused contact UK Visa Plus Immigration  today, we are experts in winning appeal cases.

  1. We are able to offer a swift service to complete all paper work and file applications with the UKBA, your allocated Immigration Solicitor will keep you informed every step of the way.
  2. Do you need our help ? Complete the free assessment and a member of our team will contact you within 30 minutes to discuss your UK Marriage Visa application, alternatively you can select a more convenient time to be contacted.
  3. If you require your visa urgently UK Visa Plus Immigration provide a Fast track Same Day visa Service, allowing you to obtain your visa within 24 hours.

Do I Qualify?

  1. The applicant’s spouse must be 18 years or over.
  2. British Citizen in the UK or,
  3. A. Present and Settled in the UK or,
  4. B. In the UK with refugee leave or with humanitarian protection
  5. The applicant must be aged 18 or over at the date of application.
  6. The applicant and his/her spouse must not be within the prohibited degree of relationship.
  7. The applicant and his/her spouse must have met in person.
  8. The relationship between the applicant and his/her spouse must be genuine and subsisting.
  9. The marriage between the applicant and his/her spouse must be a valid marriage.
  10. Any previous relationship of the applicant or his/her spouse must have broken down permanently, unless his or her marriage is polygamous.
  11. Applicant and partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK.
  12. If you are married or in a civil partnership, your marriage or civil partnership is valid in UK Law.

Financial requirements

Must have an income of at least £18,600.

If you are sponsoring a child as well as your spouse or civil partner, you will need an income of at least £22,400.

For example: If you are you are bringing 2 children with you to the United Kingdom, you must have an income of £22,400 and £2,400 for the additional child, so a total of £24,800.

English language requirement

An English language test certificate is necessary unless you are a National of a majority English speaking country or you have a degree which was taught in English.

Length of Stay

33 months.  If you still meet the requirements you will be granted permission to stay for a further period of 30 months.  Once you have completed 5 years in the UK, you can apply for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain)

Successful applications from inside the UK to switch into this category will be granted permission to remain in the UK for 30 months. Before the end of that period, if you still meet the requirements, you can apply to be granted permission to stay for a further period of 30 months.  Once you have completed 5 years in the UK, as the partner of someone who is a British citizen or settled in the UK, you can apply for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain).

We are specialists in helping our client’s obtain UK Spouse Visa’s. We will conduct your case swiftly and accurately from start to finish and get you the visa you desire.

Call our team now on: +44 (0) 203 865 2665