Our UK visa specialists have dealt with many UK Visa and Immigration matters including Visa appeals and successfully challenged refusal decisions, resulting in the clients winning their appeals and their UK visa being issued. We ensure that your UK visa appeal will be prepared with the highest level of care and persuasion.
It is important that you instruct a representative who will prepare your case thoroughly and submit very strong reasons in support of your UK visa appeal. Here at UK Visa Plus Immigration we will conduct your case from start to finish and will ensure that your UK visa appeal is won.
Situations which require a UK Visa appeal:
There are many situations where it will be most appropriate to submit a UK Visa appeal, such as:
- Your UK visa application has been refused
- Your UK visa has expired and you have not been given a right of appeal
- You are making a claim under the European Convention on Human Rights 1950
- You are making a claim for asylum here in the UK
- You are being held in custody
You are being held in custody
Our UK Visa specialist will manage your appeal in the following stages:
- Assess the merits of your UK visa appeal
- We will advise you of the supporting documents required for the appeal
- We will draft your Notice of Appeal with detailed grounds of appeal, the grounds
of appeal will be tailored to your case .
- Our UK Visa specialist will then prepare your appeal bundle in readiness for
your UK visa appeal hearing before the Immigration Judge.
- You will not need to go anywhere else when it comes to hiring a
legal representative to present your case at the appeal hearing,
simply let us do the talking for you!!